Corporate Social Responsibility
By demonstrating our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, we aim to align our business values, purpose and strategy with the needs of our clients, whilst embedding such responsible and ethical principals in everything we do. The below policies outline how Thomaston Mills takes account of its economic, social and environmental impacts as a business.
- Thomaston Mills complies fully with the Fair Labor Standards Act and makes a priority the welfare of our team members and the communities where we operate.
- We promote job growth in our local communities.
- We act as a responsible employer in the fair treatment of our team members.
- We support ongoing training and educational opportunities for our team members via financial support and managerial encouragement.
- We support civic and community endeavors.
- Thomaston Mills complies with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice.
- We source and buy locally to save fuel costs wherever possible.
- We strive to prevent or minimize our contribution to pollution of land, air and water.
- We manage and dispose of our waste in a responsible manner.
- We are committed to monitor and continuously improve our environmental performance.
- We work with like-minded suppliers throughout our supply chain.
- We use recycled pallets and recycle all our cardboard roll cores.
- None of our textile trimmings or waste goes into landfills 100% of it is repurposed into other products.